Loathsome Lifeforms card game, companion book and parent guide
A card game and storybook for children aged 5-11, bring these monsters home to help your kids get excited about identifying their emotions, the first step to developing emotional balance. To support you to begin conversations with your children about their feelings, the book includes a parent guide, providing step-by-step support for parents and grandparents to use the cards to connect with your children.
How to play:
- Open the card game, read the rules card, and enjoy playing!
- Draw attention to the emotion of each monster on the top right of the cards
- Get the book and read the stories with your children
- Use the Parents Guide at the back of the book to start conversations with your children about their feelings, providing four step-by-step approaches
- Encourage your children to create their own Loathsome Lifeforms characters and stories, and share them with us on social media!
- Tell your friends and tell us if you found the Loathsome Lifeforms fun and helpful!